CCMorris

This site is maintained by the CC Morris Cricket Library, the Philadelphia International Cricket Festival and the United States Cricket Museum. Each is an operation of the CC Morris Cricket Library Association, a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation. The Library and Museum are located in the Lester Pavilion on Cope Field at Haverford College. Cricket was first played at Haverford College in 1836.Our main  phone number is +1.610.896.1162. Email can be sent to  ccmorris@haverford.edu. For membership and contributions please go to  ccmorris.org/membership. 

To see the full menu of galleries click ALL PHOTOS. There are thousands of photos of Recent Events and the PICF, a large History gallery, and a gallery of our special Collections (Trophies, Blazers, Stamps and Ties).      

Interested in having your club playing at the 2019 PICF? Email us. International teams are highly encouraged to apply. The PICF may be the best weekend of cricket anywhere.

Philadelphia International Cricket Festival Guests of Honor

DSC00001

The United States Cricket Museum

Powered by SmugMug Log In